FASt t's Contact Free Automobile services and repairs
Fast T's Contactless and clean, Vehicle Repair and Roadside Service
**COVID-19 Guidelines for Automobile Services and Mechanic repair**
People will eventually want to get out of the house, miles driven will increase, vehicles will break down, and when vehicles have mechanical failures Fast T's Mobile Automotive is prepared to help with NO CONTACT or contact-free Auto Repair and Services. As a first responder, Fast T's will be available to help assist you as motorists.
For faster services we have egift cards available for you and your family to purchase.
In the spirit of doing all we can we will be discussing alternatives with stranded motorists, such as unattended services. As such, please be sure to only set an appointment if you are feeling healthy.
Fast T's is proactive!
• We will wear new rubber gloves before and while touching your vehicle.
• We carry 62% Alcohol based sanitizer and Anti-Bacterial cleaning wipes on board our service truck. Truck will be sanitized after all calls.
• Customers are not allowed in, on, or near service vehicles to minimize transmission of COVID19.
• Customers will be asked to maintain at least 6' distance.
• Unfortunately service will be denied if your are sick or symptomatic.
• We will sanitize hands and all used surfaces each and every time they touched or used.
• We will not shake hands. (Please Understand)
• We will only provide service if we ourselves are healthy and free of COVID19 symptoms.
• All invoices, estimates, signatures, and documents will be signed digitally or without personal contact of any surfaces. (Internet Access Required, sorry about any inconvenience)
Here are some suggestions for keeping your family and friends healthy:
Use 60-percent alcohol-based hand sanitizer in your vehicles. (Be sure to condition upholstery afterwards with Armor All or like product) Wipe the seats, surfaces and steering wheel of your vehicles on a routine basis. We are mindful of all the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event. Once again, thank you for your continued flexibility, patience, and support!